Tor Zenith Trail Bike
A trail bike. Capable on the broadest range of MTB terrain. The perfect combination of modern geometry, 130mm of predictable rear wheel travel and the compliance of a steel frame. A single pivot suspension platform is the simplest and most reliable yet is designed to be active and efficient in combination with a modern air shock.
Available in four sizes as listed below. Production framesets are Tig welded construction from a combination of Columbus Zona and Reynolds 853 tubing and single colour powdercoated finish. Frameset includes shock, shock hardware, pivot bearings and pivot hardware for $5800incGST
- 29″ and 27.5″+ compatible
- Tig welded steel frame consisting of Columbus Zona and Reynolds 853 tube
- Boost axle spacing
- Post mount rear compatible with 8″ rotor
- English threaded BB, 73mm
- 44mm straight headtube
- Dropper cable routing internal through seat tube
- ISCG05 chain guide compatible
- Full external cable and brake hose routing
Complete bikes are also available. Price is dependent on final specification so please get in touch to discuss. Below is a suggested build but is entirely customisable.
Custom builds are available and can include modifications to the following-
- Frame Spec
- Frame Construction (fillet brazing)
- Component Spec
- Frame Finish (custom paint, Cerakote, ect)
Pricing to be calculated on a case by case basis
A deposit of $1500 will secure material and place you in the production schedule. Typical lead time is 3 months but this can change depending on volume. Get in touch via email to discuss.